Are you not able to send the inspection report and other documents from the DomuSpect app?
- Are you online? Check if your device is connected to the internet and if you have service at your location.
- Check if you can send other emails from your device. If it works, but you still cannot send the report from DomuSpect, it might be a result of the file being too big. For example, you might have attached too many photos.
- Try another email app. For example, Apple’s app has a limitation of 15MB for attachments. If you have the Gmail app on your device, you can try that instead. If you have, for instance, the Gmail app on your device, you can try that instead.
- You can share the report through Google Drive, Dropbox or the like. If you use one of these apps, you can download the report when you are back at the office and send the file from your computer.
- Save the report as a PDF file on your device. Log into your email app, and try sending the report as an attachment.
Category: Problems with email